Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Winter Is Gaming Season.

The release of Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 couldn't have come at a better time.
Snow is falling, temperatures are dropping, and the Holiday season is upon us.
Who wants to brave the icy roads, when you can sit at home and kick ass without moving an inch?
Gone is the pressure to get outside and "enjoy the sunshine",
the nagging to mow the lawn,
the guilt at staying home from that bone-fire.
I don't know about the rest of you, but I detest the cold.
During the winter months, I go outside as little as possible, giving me plenty of time to game to my hearts content.
And, ohhhh, let us not forget Christmas.
That beautiful day of the year when one might open a package to discover some shiny new gaming device, and actually have time to use it!
Is there anything more delicious than this wondrous time of year?
Bring on the cold!
Bring on the blocked off roads!
Just hand me a cup of cocoa and a controller, and I'll be happy all winter long.
=]

2 comments:

  1. you could also watch TV series online. Or on a TV if you have it. Or actually buy the things when you're on a rare excursion out.

    Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that too! Netflix is AMAZING. And I'd buy many things, if I only had the cash! :D

      Delete

Say something snazzy about this: