Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Useless, But Still Sexy

Greetings! I figure I should write a blog post, though what about, I don't know.
I guess this is going to be another one of those "Rambling Kitten" posts. Psh!
Here we go again.


Often, I just sit around thinking up responses to random things.
Sometimes, it's categorized, like "Responses To Pick Up Lines", some of my favorites being:

"My place or yours?"
"Both. I'll go to mine, you go to yours!"

"Do you have a mirror in your pocket? Because I can totally see myself in your pants?"
"Do you have a mirror in YOUR pocket? Because I can totally see my foot up your ass."

"Did it hurt?.. When you fell out of heaven?"
"Did it hurt when YOU fell out of heaven? Because the landing really messed up your face."

(Note: I probably wouldn't actually use these, unless I was being really sexualized.)



And some are just random:


"Is there a reason you're so creepy?"

"Yes! I'm good at it... I believe we should the pursue the aspirations we rank the highest in."

I find it a useful exercise, as it broadens my understanding of human communication, even if I am just communicating with my own brain. I take is as novel writing practice. :D


In other useless news, I made a Creeper head out of Polymer Clay. And I'm KICKING myself because I didn't add a metal loop before baking, so now I can't make it into a pendent :'(.. So stupid, Sarah,so stupid!
I can always make another though, and I plan on taking that opportunity to write a step by step tutorial on how to make your very own Minecraft Creeper head! Yippee...


P.S. I really want to play Scribblenauts, because it looks so darn fun.

P.S.S. I opened an Etsy. I'l post the link once I'm proud of it. Haha!

P.S.S.S. I'm disturbed at the lack of Lord Of The Rings print fabric. Extremely disturbed. EXTREMELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: