Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sparkly Stuff

Greetings!
I'm in Montana, and that means it's T minus 20 minutes until Christmas Eve.
This is probably the only year I haven't eagerly counted my presents under the tree like a greedy dragon.
But, lucky me, my little sister did the tallying for me, and it looks like I have 6.
She tells me that 4 of them are from her, which I find interesting.
I'm really hoping she gives me her Call Of Duty boxers that she received at a White Elephant party.
I mean, come on! It's the best idea EVER. I'll list the reasons why:
1. She doesn't game.
2. She doesn't even know what Call Of Duty is.
3. They're my size.
4. She just should.
Oh, by the way, I made my first sale on Etsy! Congratulations to me!!!

This is what I sold. It's from my "Decorative Geekery" line :D 


I had this epiphany one day, that you could have an amazingly decorated house and STILL have geeky decorations. 
Thus, Decorative Geekery was born. 

Moving on.
I asked someone to marry me this week, because they make really good Italian food, and they accepted. 
Pshhhhhhhhh, silly boy!
Also, I was introduced to one of the most amazing things my ears have ever heard, and his celestial name is Dan Brown.

Check these out:







I'M IN LOVE WITH IT GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: