Friday, December 7, 2012

Memes and What Not

Being the silly kitten that I am, I often come up with blog ideas throughout the day, and then... Forget them.
To solve this problem, I began keeping a list of these brain childs on my computer.
But what happens when you go to blog, and you just don't have anything, and even your blog list fails you???? 
You resort to Tomfoolery, of course.





Dear Puberty,
I'd like to thank you, from the bottom f my heart, for never giving up on me. Even when I kicked and screamed and yelled "I don't want your changes!" you persisted! Which is both extremely cruel and wonderfully fulfilling. I'd also like to thank you for the above project. Nice one.
Love, Sarah



Hipster Aragorn... The scornful look on his face is PERFECT!



Two of my favorite men have it out in an immaturity competition (:




Leave all your emotions behind 
Everybody have a logical time.




"How DARE they!?"



Shameful.



Haha! Truths!



SURE!!! I hear you have cookies ^_^






No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: