Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Late 3.14 Day!

Well, Pi Day was fun! If you don't know what Pi Day is, I'm not going to help you out here. This blog is written for people who know what this stuff is. You have Google, use it.
Anyways, moving on.
I do not understand, no matter how I try, why people insist on celebrating Pi with pie.
Yes, I get that Pi and pie sound exactly the same, and they both have to do with a circle, but besides that there is no connection.
Pie day is January 23rd, and you don't see people doing complicated Pi problems then.
Yes, I'm a stickler, but I can't help it.
Please, do not mention pie to me on Pi day... PLEASE...
Okay, rant over.
I made cupcakes for Pi day, in verious colors. What better way to embrace this geeky day than with a purple cupcake (not a purple pie)
I hope you all had a wonderful 3.14 day.. I might have to start calling it that... Eliminating the pie annoyance, one blog at a time... Harharhar


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: