Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Own Personal Soundtrack

Enjoy.

Some people say that I'm a freak,
but I'm really just a total geek.
I like finding helpless n00bs to pawn,
Could meet my true love at Comic Con.
I know you find it awful weird,
that I might use bubbles to make a Galdalf beard,
or spend $50 on a replica of his hat,
But I'm a geek! And that is that.
Some girls might say that it's not hot,
if with a WoW bow you're a crack shot,
But I think there isn't much cooler than that.
Cuz I'm a geek! And that is that!
I can tell you that I love you,
in Elvish or in l33t,
And I think it's kind of sexy,
if you have some hairy feet.
So "normal" peeps, don't frown at me,
or tell me I'm a Star Wars quoting pest,
all trekkies would agree with me,
being a geek is the best!
I've memorized cheat codes to games,
I know 30 digits of Pi,
You could never be this awesome even if you tried.
While your favorite villian is Chris Brown, mines a chick dressed as a cat.
You're missing out on oh so much!
I'm a geek, and that is that!

Yes, it needs some work.

Written by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: