Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Guess where I'm going???

This is extremely old, because somehow it didn't get posted! Anyways, it was suppose to go up about the middle of March 2011.....

Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, WA is coming up at the end of March, and I am so excited because I'm going this year! Me and my best friend Rebecca are attending. I'm Cosplaying Link, from Legend Of Zelda :D
I've made the hat, and have been working on the tunic, which is surprisingly complicated. I ordered the ears online, and I'm hoping and praying that they arrive on time. I don't have any props, sadly, no sword or ocorina. But I did buy some fake nails and shaped/painted them like Hylian shields :D
I stuck them to the bottoms of pens for easy painting.
When I went to the store to buy the fabric for my Link costume, the attendant and cashier asked me what it was for. The conversations went something like this:
"What's the fabric for?"
"Oh, I'm making a costume."
"Who are you going to be?"
"Link."
*Blank stare*
"From Legend Of Zelda"
*Confused look*
"... The video game... No? ... Okay?"
"So, what's the occasion?"
"Comic Con"
*Most confused look yet*
*Me trying to explain*
"Oh, that sound.... Interesting"
Ugh! The ignorance of normal people...
Boo-ya!!! I'm sooooo EXCITED!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: