Wednesday, August 8, 2012

(For lack of a more suitable title): Beware The Milky Pirate

Hola.
It's been forever and a day.
Obviously I'm not that good at keeping up on my blogging.
Okay so, since we last spoke, a lot has happened.
Too much to list here, so I'll just go over the highlights.

1. I went to Comic Con.


And. It. Was. AMAZING.
No exaggeration.
Flippin', amazing.
Here's a picture of me cosplaying Link from LOZ:


(:




I'll upload more Comic Con pics on a separate post (:

2. I let my Turbine account fade into dust.

Terribly sad, I know. My dad threw out the computer that all my games were downloaded on, and I just got so gosh darn busy :(
One day, ONE DAY I TELL YOU, I shall be reunited with my love!


3. I got an Xbox 360

I know, soooooo far past due. 19 years is far too long to live without one of these magically delicious machines. I love it. I just finished BioShock and let me say it is an incredible amazing game. It's so sexy in a non sexual way. Yeah.

4. I bought Minecraft.

Big mistake. I'll never be able to get married now. I'll be too busy playing to even plan a wedding, much less spend time with my adorable future hubby. Sorry babe, the castle is calling me. I seriously need to finish the south wall...


5. I did a bunch of other non-gaming related stuff, but I can't seem to recall it right now. Fudge! FUDGE CAKE DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: