Monday, November 19, 2012

Random Stuff You Probably Don't Care About. The End.

It's November 19th, and that I means I have to wait 24 days to see the Hobbit!
Ohhhh, the wait! The DREADFUL wait!!!
If you, like me, are in this terrible position, where you can hardly control yourself from the excitement,  here are some things that may hold you over until the 14th:




BUY THE HOBBIT SOUNDTRACK


BROWSE THE HOBBIT BLOG


PREPARE A COSTUME FOR THE PREMIER


"LIKE" THE HOBBIT ON FACEBOOK FOR FREQUENT UPDATES




That aside, life has been pretty boring for me as of late.
I'm still in the middle of BioShock 2, I've been busy trying to get a job after moving to Idaho.
I'm excited to finish it and start on Dead Island.
I also restarted Skyrim, which has been fun. I've just been trying to be as evil as possible :D Mwuhaha!
Today I ordered a chatpad for my xbox controller, which is going to be SO NIFTY and I can hardly wait :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something snazzy about this: